Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 29, 2017
- Newest File: ImpracticalStorage-1.2.1-MC1.11.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
One of my biggest issues with Minecraft, specifically modded Minecraft, is how we begin to lose our sense of scale very easily. The general theme these days is essentially magic blocks that can do anything and everything we desire of them, without taking much in the way of space. There’s no incentive to create vast factories, or massive warehouses, simply because the bulk of it would end up being empty space.
With Impractical Storage, I aim to change all that. See, Impractical Storage adds another method of storing your vast quantities of Blocks and Items, but does so in a very different way. Instead of supplying you with a GUI and Slots, which manages to stuff all your gold into a one block space, Impractical Storage makes the World your storage space, and ensures you can only store as much as you have room for.
The entire mod centers around one block, known as the Controller. Once placed in the world, it creates a 9x8x8 (soon to be configurable via Gui) zone in front of itself, in which it will store whatever Blocks or Items you feed into it. The Controller itself will appear as a normal inventory, so any other mod that interacts with inventories will function just fine.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Impractical Storage Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by dmillerw, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.