Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 31, 2017
- Newest File: ImmersiveFoods 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1,1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod is the official port of HedgeHogPies’ Immersive Food;
A mod that adds food that is not out of place in Minecraft, using materials and food already found in Minecraft in order to make sure it is immersive. It adds new food items for example horse meat that you can get from horse mobs and can cook in a furnace to make horse steak. It also adds new soups, for example, carrot and potato. These can be crafted using similar crafting recipes to the vanilla ones.
There is not much food so far (But at least its immersive) however I will update frequently.
This mod is very close to vanilla in some way as it adds vanilla like foods, currently includes:
-Raw Squid – Cooked Squid
-Raw Llama – Cooked Llama
-Raw Horse – Cooked Horse
-Raw Mule – Cooked Mule
-Raw Wolf – Cooked Wolf
-Raw Ocelot – Cooked Ocelot
-Raw Dragon – Cooked Dragon
-Raw Bat – Cooked Bat
-Raw Parrot – Cooked Parrot (1.12 and up)
-Bat Wing – Cooked Bat Wing
THESE FOOD VARIANTS VARY FROM MINECRAFT VERSIONS! (Some add something new etc! )
ModPacks: USE IT! PLEASE
Thanks @hedgehogpie12 for letting me port! although I rewrote it 😛
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Immersive Foods Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EPIIC_THUNDERCAT, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.