Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 18, 2017
- Newest File: iextras-1.10.2-0.0.6-beta.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod will add several utilities to make the modded gameplay easier and fun.
At the moment it only contains the iExecutor block, that does tasks a player could be doing but without a player required to do them 🙂
An example is milking cows, put an empty bucket in the use slot, and set the block to right click. Get a cow next to where the iExecutor is pointing and you’ll get a milk bucket in the inventory of the block.
You can configure the iExecutor actions to left click or right click.
You can configure the iExecutor inventory behavior to only accept input, only output contents, allow input and output or block any inventory interactions with hoppers, conduit, etc.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the iExtras Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Winter_Grave, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.