Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 3, 2017
- Newest File: IceandFire-1.0-1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
For hundreds of years, Dragons have roamed the lands of the Known World. They are not simply pests and menaces, but the main cause of the loss of many lives. Only a brave few can slay a dragon. Even less can tame one.
This mod requires: Llibrary 1.7.4 or newer for 1.10.2
Welcome, to Ice and Fire.
Ice and Fire is a mod created by both Raptorfarian and Alexthe666, which hopes to add dragons in a proper way. Currently, Dragons have two types: Ice and Fire. Fire Dragons breathe fire and roam most of the habitable world, whilst Ice Dragons inhabit the coldest places known to man and freeze their prey to death. Both kinds of dragons spawn naturally as adults. We plan on including additional mythical creatures.
Ice and Fire aims to bring to you a revolutionary dragon experience.
We allow role players and mod pack makers to have access to all
the basic and advanced needs of a dragon hunter and tamer role. These
Dragon skeletons – these can be found in desert biomes and can be used to collect a few bones
Dragon roosts and caverns – where you can fight dragons and find grand treasures
Dragon eggs – which can be found in dragon caves
Dragon taming and riding – mount up your tamed dragons and even armour them
Dragon equipment – craft tools and weapons from dragon bones and armours from dragon scales
Bestiary – for collecting and learning information with regards to dragons
In additional updates we will invest time in other mythical monsters and creatures.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ice and Fire: Dragons in a whole new light! Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by alex1the1666, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.