ICBM Mod 1.7.10 doesn’t need much explanation of what it is or isn’t. After all ICBMs are super sizes missiles that blow everything up. Making this mod just about destroying the world right? I would say no but its a mixed story when it comes to ICBM. At the beginning it was created with the idea that PvP needed a modern addition. Less swords, guns, traps, and more bang for your resources. Since its creation it has evolved to support more than a PvP environment. Adding in cargo missile to transport items across the world. Weather missiles to control the climate and condition of the world. Transportation missiles to allow the player to take a one way taxi back to his base. That is just the beginning of that is to come as the mod continues to evolve.
It requires ICBM Voltz Engine
- 5 Missile sizes
- Missile Crafting System
- Missile Launchers
- Missile Silos
- Handheld Launcher
- Tiered Missiles
- Tiered Explosive blocks
- Hand held launcher
- Tiered Launchers
- Laser Detonator
- Bomb Defuser
- Camo Blocks(Mimic blocks)
- Glass pressure plate(Hidden From View)
- Glass Button(Hidden From View)
- Detector(detects entities nearby)
- EMP tower
Just as a note the reason some content is missing is we redesigned the mod. Anything that is not a missile or launcher is no longer going to be in the mod. This is not the say we have deleted the content as it will be moved to other mods. For example all the blocks used to build bases or traps will be moved to a mod called Military Based Decor. Sentry guns will show up in another mod that will be designed after customization of robots.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ICBM Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by darkguardsman, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.