Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 24, 2016
- Newest File: Icarus 1.0.6-hotfix
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Icarus Mod brings a totally new concept of wings to modded Minecraft. Over are the days when wings gave you free and unlimited flight! With these wings, you need to work to be able to fly.
Jumping with them equipped in your chest armor slot will only flap them once, launching you into the air. To keep flying, jump more! You are able to glide with them, depending on the weight of the material they are made of.
Be wary of flying too high, because the sun is hot and wings burn! You will get damaged and set on fire if you fly too high, depending again on your wing’s materials.
Wings also get heavy when wet. Beware of water, or rain for that matter. You will get dragged down in those cases. And will not be able to get back up as long as you are wearing the wings.
You know flying objects attract lightning. So don’t try to fly outside during a thunderstorm, or you might just get zapped by a lightning bolt. Be careful, it hurts, and you lose control of your wings.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Icarus Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge