Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 17, 2017
- Newest File: IC2 Classic Version 184.108.40.206
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
IndustrialCraft Classic (IC2 Classic) Mod 1.7.10 is an industrial based mod that adds the Industrial Revolution to Minecraft:
Electricity: Storing / Producing / Using Power to your advantage.
Ore Processing: Get effectively more Ingots out of your Ores.
More Tools: Making you a more efficient Person in: Mining, Foresting and building,
More Weapons/Armor: Making you a better fighter and let you protect yourself better.
Automation: Allow you to get resources and process Items better.
Power Production: Allowing you to produce Electricity and use that instead of relying on Solid Fuel
IC2 Classic also implements some IC2 Addons to itself, like Advanced Machines and Compact Solars, with others are planned.
Compared to IndustrialCraft Experimental, IndustrialCraft Classic is based around the Original Concept and tries to keep to that, whilst also being casual player friendly without losing its main features.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install IC2 Classic Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the IC2 Classic Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by sfPlayer, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.