Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 12, 2016
- Newest File: HydCraft-1.8.9-3.1.82-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hydraulicraft Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod about the power of Hydraulics, double your ores and harvest crops.
Or do you rather fancy some moving panes?
Hydraulicraft is a mod constantly under development, with new features being added from time to time.
Now with Glowing Octo Wallhack (my modjam 4 mod) merged, So you can teleport around using the power of fluids!
I’m trying to get rid of all the “magic” blocks that are currently invading modded minecraft. This you can see with the Harvester.
If you want official documentation, please install In Game Wiki mod by MineMaarten. It contains all my official documentation
You’re allowed to use this mod in any pack you want, as long as it’s not behind a paywall.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hydraulicraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by K4Unl, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.