Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 25, 2017
- Newest File: [1.10.2] HxCCore v2.1.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
HxC-Core Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds a several commands, all of which can be disabled. This mod also has a permissions system, for aesthetics and for using our commands without OP. This mod contains code we use in our other mods, including our own config handler. For the coloured name above head rendering you need the core installed on the client, but for anything else, you have no need for it.
See also mods is required by HxCCore:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the HxC-Core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by HxC_DrZed, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.