Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 5, 2016
- Newest File: HxC-Blocks v1.6.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Barrier Block Inhibits mobs from passing over the block.
– A Spawner Accelerator accelerates mob spawners that are directly above them, as well as allows you to change the mob right clicking with a spawn egg. (doesn’t work with mooshroom and a few others yet working on that)
– A Item Vacuum of which will pick up items within range and input them into a bound chest of which you bind using a binder.
– A XP Absorber which picks up XP orbs within range and stores them then at 1000+ stored xp all of it gets added to the bound player. You activate it with a Soul Binder of which binds it to the person of whom it is bound to.
– A Slaughter Block damages mobs using stored weapon as a player, thus causing rare items to drop and enchants to be used.
– A Soul Extractor Evaporates the player’s body to extract a fragment of their soul, this has a limit it randomly damages the soul on average you will only get 4 pieces every 10 hours playing.
– Soul Fragments increase the range of the XP Absorber, Slaughter cores increase the Slaughter blocks range, Vacuum core upgrades Item Vacuums range.
DO NOT Use grey goo it will spread and eat your CPU and World You have been warned! I am not responsible for any damages to you, your house, your pets, your family or your computer. I made it more friendly but still don’t use it 😛 Disabled by default and nearly impossible to place 😛
Also LeBomb is also a fun bomb for erasing world 😛 Random Size on explosion Takes up to 600 seconds to go off at max range I tested myself 😛
It doesn’t lag clients at all the only lag is rendering at the end when minecraft sends the rendering update to the client 😀
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the HxC-Blocks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
(*Please note: Requires HxCCore*)
This Mod is made by HxC_DrZed, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.