Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 28, 2017
- Newest File: Huds-beta-1.0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Huds mod is a mod that contains multiple, fully configurable HUD’s!
- Armor HUD: displays your currently equipped armor and its damage status
- Tool HUD: displays your currently equipped held items (on- an offhand) along with its durability status
- Damage Indicator: when you mouse over a mob, its 3D model and health is displayed in a HUD on your screen
All HUD’s can be enabled/disabled and configured in a config file, or with the in-game config, which can be accessed with:
If you changed the config file manually, you can use /hudconfig reload to reload the config file.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Huds – Armor Status & Damage Indicators Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Elec332, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.