Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 31, 2016
- Newest File: HowBoutThatFurniture-1.2.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
(Mod Requires CompatLayer. Install it or you will crash)
It’s something we all want, maybe we even need. We’ve all came across one question in 1.10.2+:
WHERE IS THE FURNITURE?
This mod is here to fix that!
How ‘Bout That Furniture adds a variety of different types of furnitures. Be it chairs, blinds, or even doorbells. The mod will be regularly updated with new types of furniture, but currently the mod contains:
- Coffee Tables
- Light Switches
- Picket Fences
- and Rock Path.
It gets even better: chairs, stools, tables, and coffee tables are all available in every type of wood in vanilla.
To top it off, sofas, chairs, and stools are also dyeable! Just place down one of those and right-click on it with dye. This will consume the one of the dye in your hand and turn the wool parts of the furniture to that color. Breaking the furniture will drop the CURRENT color of the furniture.
How ‘Bout That Furniture uses CompatLayer in order to work with both 1.10.2 and 1.11. Install CompatLayer otherwise your game WILL crash.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the How ‘Bout That Furniture Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by momnop, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.