Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 10, 2016
- Newest File: hot_water-3.0.2-1.9.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hot Water Mod 1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 allows you to adds a couple new liquids (Hot Water, and Spring Water) and food (Boiled fresh and leather, Detoxified Spider Eye ) into Minecraft.
- Hot Spring Biome: A nearly flat plain where you can find and collect Spring Water
- Hot Water: Will boil you to death if bath in it for too long, and can be used as an very weak furnace fuel. Items will not be destroyed when they come in contract with the hot water. Foods such as steak, pork, fish, rotten flesh, leather, and spider eye can be cooked by throwing them into hot water. Obtained by smelting a Water Bucket in a furnace.
- Spring Water: Will remove all negative status effects, it can only remove vanilla effects by default but more effects can be added via config. Your health will also slowly regenerate at the cost of your hunger. Cannot be crafted.
- Super-Heated Lava: Not many have obtained this liquid before. The few who had was found burned with a bottom-less hole next by them.
- Detoxified Spider Eye: Crafted by tossing regular spider eye into a hot water block, will restore one hunger bar without causing poison.
- Boiled Fresh: Crafted by tossing rotten flesh into a hot water block, will restore two hunger bar without causing hunger.
How to install Hot Water Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hot Water Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by SoraZodia, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.