Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 17, 2017
- Newest File: HoloInventory-1.12.2-18.104.22.168.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
HoloInventory 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10 is a mod that lets you see the contents of any chest, furnace, dispenser, hopper and ultimately see the contents of any block or article containing an inventory without having to log on. Content will be displayed from the outside. Villagers also have an inventory, so we can quickly see that objects have any villager.
It is an aesthetic function, because we can not interact with the holographic content that adds the mod, but it serves to quickly see that inventory contains, without having to access it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the HoloInventory Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by dries007, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.