Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Hit Range Mod 1.0 [1.8.9]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hit Range Mod [Forge 1.7.10 + 1.8.9]
This modification visualizes the hit range of players with circles.
What does this modification exactly do?
As already stated above, this modification visualizes the hit range by drawing circles around every player. It is quite easy to understand if you take a look at the images below.
You can customize the circles and modify their radius, as well as disable this modification without uninstalling it.
A circle isn’t drawn if you’re dead, the player is dead, the player is invisible (to you), the player is a spectator (1.8), the player is sleeping, the player is sitting inside a vehicle or if you can’t see the player.
Please note that the hit range visualization might not always be accurate because of ping / latency and other factors.
How does it look like?
Do other players need to have this modification installed? Does it work on every server?
No, other players don’t need to have this modification installed! This modification works on every server.
– You need Minecraft Forge 1.7.10 or 1.8.9.
You can configure this modification when you are currently running Minecraft Forge:
Main Menu -> Hit Range Mod -> Config or Game Menu -> Mod Options -> Hit Range Mod -> Config
First, install Minecraft Forge for 1.7.10 or 1.8.9. Second, download this modification and put the downloaded JAR file into the mods folder in your .minecraft folder. That’s it, you’re done!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hit Range Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Krymonota, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.