Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 9, 2017
- Newest File: HPTanks-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
High Pressure Tanks Mod 1.7.10,1.6.4 adds multiblock tanks that can store any liquid under high pressure. It comes with many machines that are not only used to craft the tank components but can also create some nice decorative blocks or even items from other mods.
It also comes with further compatibility for many popular mods like NEI, WAILA, IC2 or ComputerCraft.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the High Pressure Tanks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This is made by patrick96MC, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.