Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 9, 2016
- Newest File: Heroes Mod
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Heroes Mod 1.9 adds all mobs Neutral, except Sylar and Noal in Minecraft 1.9
- Nathan – Flies around aimlessly
- Peter – shoots arrows, kills Sylar; Rare drop: golden apple
- Future Peter – Acts like an endermen, kills Sylar
- Isaac – Drops paintings
- Hiro – is super fast, kills Sylar
- Future Hiro – super fast, teleports like endermen, kills Sylar
- Ted – He will explode if you fight with him
- Matt – Kills Sylar
- Noah – Shoots at players
- Claire – Fire resistant, you get her skull when you kill her
- Sylar – acts alot like a shulker
- Mohinder – drops brewing items
- Nikki – Has super strength
- DL Hawkins – drops a shovel.. o_O
- Micah – drops redstone
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Heroes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CyberRocky, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.