Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 23, 2017
- Newest File: hermitron-1.10.2-0.2.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Game created by YouTube ReNDoG, where you need to find and collect Hermitrons that spawn in the world.
There are versionas Alpha (currently the only one), Beta and Gama. For each version there are 10 tribes, from tribe 0 to tribe 9. On each tribe there are 3 common Hermitrons, 3 uncommon ones, 2 rare and 1 mythic. You complete a set by placing one of each on a Hermitron Pedestal and selecting the Complete Set action. For each set you complete, you get 5 Hermitron Points.
Play with your friends to see who gets the more points, use a Hermitro Scoreboard block to check for players score.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hermitron Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Winter_Grave, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.