Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 2, 2016
- Newest File: Headcrumbs-2.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Headcrumbs Mod 1.9.4,1.7.10 adds heads from every mob available in the game. All the animals and mobs have a chance of dropping their heads upon death and you can add to your collection. Display your hunts on a wall or wear them out in the world.
Go to sections(Quick links)
This mod for minecraft 1.7.10 used to be a simple feature from Gany’s End Mod but by popular demand I decided to release it as a separate mod.
What the mod adds:
- Vanilla mobs/animals heads (including horses)
- Blizz heads (mob from Thermal Expansion)
- Twilight Forrest mobs/animals heads
- Natura mobs heads (Imps, Heatscar Spiders, and Nitro Creepers)
- Thaumcraft mobs (Pretty much all of the ones that actually have a head)
- Lycanite’s Mobs heads
- Primitive Mobs heads
- Grimoire of Gaia heads
- Minecraft celebrities heads as dungeon loot
- All of the heads added by this mod are wearable!
- MOBS! Find your favourite modder/youtuber/streamer/friend as a mob in the world! But careful, they don’t like you! (and I don’t blame them, look at yourself). Any names added to the config file will also spawn in the world!
Heads will drop randomly from each mob or you can access all of them from creative mode. Some heads may even show up in chests throughout the world.
Anything from villagers to chickens and even the Ender Dragon can be worn!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Headcrumbs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ganymedes01 , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.