Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 19, 2017
- Newest File: Hbm's Nuclear Tech Mod 1.0.25 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Nuclear Tech Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 basically uses the concept of a technic mod and combines it with explosives! You can craft different bombs, mine ten new ores and use new machines to create advanced materials! The main bombs all use a GUI controlled explosion system, which requires you to fill the bomb shells with explosive materials, trigger mechanisms and even radioactive parts! All explosives are survival ready, everything is craftable!
These are the nuclear explosves, with explosion radii ranging from 120 blocks up to 175 blocks!
The multi purpose bomb’s explosion type depends on which item is inside of it.
It needs four blocks of TNT and two additional things:
- Gunpowder (small explosion)
- TNT (large explosion)
- Explosive pellets (cluster explosion)
- Fire powder (incendiary)
- Poison powder (small explosion, kills plants)
- Gas cartridge (negative potion effects for mobs)
The gas centrifuge is used to seperate isotopes. Like the alloy furnace, it’s powered with redstone, coal or lava.
All items of the Parts tab, used to craft bombs and machines
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hbm’s Nuclear Tech Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by HbMinecraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.