Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 29, 2016
- Newest File: Harvest-Festival-1.10.2-0.5.22.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Harvest Festival Mod is a mod heavily inspired by the Harvest Moon series of games. Adding crops and animals, that need to be cared for in order to make the most out of them. Village and relationship building with the introduction of new NPCs and the builder, who will help you build a town for the people, as well as guide you on your way. Seasons that affect day length and daily weather are also included. Cook dishes with crops that you have harvested or gather minerals in the Mine!
- Seasons that affect day length, what you can grow and the appearance
- 13 new crops, and crops that need to be watered to grow
- Livestock including cows, chickens and sheep that need to be cared for and can produce better products
- A builder where you can buy buildings, in order to build a town
- NPC Interaction, improving relations to progress further
- Shops where you can buy items, animals and more
- Ability to sell your crops, fish and other things to progress
- Mine with infinite floors for you to traverse for selling or upgrading tools
- Cooking system, using ingredients for varied options
- CraftTweaker Integration so you can configure what you can buy/ship/etc
To get started you are going to need to summon the Harvest Goddess. Any flower works for the ritual. Once you summon her, there is an option for a tutorial, this will guide you through the rest of the mod. In order to summon the goddess you will need to do the following:
“Can I use this in my modpack?”
Of course, that’s why we created it!
“How do I install this mod?”
Either you use the Curse Launcher and search for this mod in the Profile Creation or download this mod and put it in an instance of yours alongside of Forge (latest forge, not recommended forge!!).
“Help, my game is crashing!”
Make sure to check you are on the latest version of the mod since the bug may have been fixed. Also Java 8 is required! Regardless make sure to post your issue on Github provided in Support.
“Is this mod compatible with X mod?”
Only through playtesting we can see which mods are compatible in some aspects and which are not (e.g. Season mods). If there are any incompabilities or issues, make sure to report them on Github so the mod can run as smooth alongside of other mods as possible!
“I want to help with textures/code/etc!”
If you do, please make an issue on Github before so you don’t create something we won’t merge in or so that you don’t make something that has already been done.
“What the mods licence?”
“Does the mod do anything to vanilla game?”
There are some changes (mostly configureable, see the config), including:
– Vanilla seeds being useless = Use the mods seeds!
– Water not making farmland wet = Use your watering can!
– Crops die in SSP if they are out of season, in SMP just stop to grow
– Seasons are 30 days long in SSP, in SMP 365 days
– You can sleep at anytime
– Day lengths change depending on season
Stage 1 (0.5.0) – Done
Stage 2 (0.6.0) – Expansive Events
– More General Items + Additional Gathering Items
– Jewel Rocks
– Fruit Trees
Stage 3 (0.7.0) – Old Mcdonald
– Farms named and rated
– See your farm stats
– Upgradeable House
– Purchasable Barn and Coop
– Mushroom House
– Maker Shed [Engineer]
– Library [Librarian]
Stage 4 (0.8.0) – Special Delivery
– Power Berries
– Special Items
– TV Shopping
– Beekeeping [Beekeeper]
Stage 5 (0.9.0) – Automative
– Harvest Sprites
Stage 6 (1.0.0) – Family Fun
– Pigs, Wolves, Cats, Horse Pets [Pet Shop Owner]
– Rival System and Dating events [Witch]
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Harvest Festival Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by joshiejack, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.