Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 7, 2017
- Newest File: fhaddon-0.5.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
V.0.5.5 currency update:
– Fixed Bees Shop!
– Added item Currency” 1G, 10G, 100G, 1000G (good for “questing book” maps and server sell items/blocks from player to player economy)
– Currency items you can put in to shipment box and buy Currency in Tawn hall (Bank/Shop)
– Added config options to disabled HFAddon shops.
– Some fixes
– working on Achievement.
v.0.5.0 Bee update:
– New block “Apiary” that can keep pam’s bee on harvest festival rules ()
– Added Buy(seed bag) and Sell(crop product) info to “Crop Info Reader” item
– Added config file(now you can change crop products shipment box price)
– Disabled Pam Harves Apiary placement event
– Added new shop to Cloe Harvest Festival NPC
Recomended to off world generation hives in pam harvest config file.
-NEW ITEM: Crop Info Reader (durable item) Now you can Read info from crops (current stage, watering, seasons etc.) Right click on crop.
– plant any kind of HarvestCraft crops using Harvest Festival farming rules.
– shipping all harvested crops.
-I need to balance things out… sugestions are welcome.
– add fruits from trees and food.
– cooking recipes.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Harvest Festival Addon Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ennek, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.