Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: hardcorearmor-1.12-0.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Hardcore Armor provides craftable armor sets based on metal ingots and gems found in the Hardcore Ore mod.
This mod will allow you to craft early game armor such as Wood Helmet, Wood Chestplate, Wood Leggings, and Wood Boots. Currently there are 23 materials supported that can be used to craft armor sets. The configuration allows you to disable any armor material that you do not need.
Hardcore Ore is required as this is an add-on mod and cannot be used alone.
Hardcore Armor Features:
- Craft Helmet, ChestPlate, Leggings and Boots using metal ingots and gems found in Hardcore Ore.
- Provide early game variety and explore multiple options available to craft armor sets
- Give the player more early game options when it comes to crafting armo
Improved Player Experience:
- Help improve early game experience with a variety of Armor sets
- Give player more choices when it comes to armor progression
- Modpack developers can turn off Armor for materials that are not needed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hardcore Armor Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by oldwiseman, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.