Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: Hammerz-1.10.2-18.104.22.168
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hammerz Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 for the game Minecraft is a small mod which simply adds in a TiC style hammer item to various tool materials (Vanilla, EnderIO‘s Dark Steel, Thaumium, Botania‘s Manatseel and Elementium, RotaryCraft’s HSLA Steel and Bedrock, Steel, Copper, Tin, Bronze, Invar, Ferrous, Silver, Lead, Electrum, and Shiny so far)
Unity style textures, enabled by default
“Fitting” textures, enabled via config
- Each hammer is made in the shape of a pickaxe in the crafting table, with the representative ore dictionary registered blocks instead of ingots (eg Any mod’s Copper Blocks for the Copper Hammer)
- Hammers mine in a 3×3 pattern, just like Hammers from other mods
- Unlike in Tinkers Construct, when you right click on a block with a hammer, it will search you inventory for torches and place one if you have any, you do not need to have torches in your hotbar.
- ***Sneaking while mining will only mine one block, this may be configured to take extra damage or go slower in the future***
- Hammers can be repaired with the same blocks/items that were used to make them.
- Although registered from the existence of any instance of the matching Ore Dictionary block, the materials have values I picked from specific mods.
- Copper, Tin, Bronze, Ferrous, Invar, Silver, Lead, Electrum and Shiny are all based off of Thermal Foundation.
- Steel is based of off Railcraft Steel.
- Thaumium is based off of Thaumcraft’s Thaumium.
- The Dark Steel hammer functions is meant to follow the Dark Steel concept from EnderIO and can be upgrades similarly to the other Dark Steel tools
- Applicable upgrade is empowerment 1-4, but the needed items are different; the hammer has a much larger durability and max amount of energy it can store
- Check the tooltips for information, the Dark Steel hammer inherits properties from the EnderIO config file, such as obsidian speed bonus and enchantment costs
- Should be able to be charged in any fashion that other RF compatible items can be, but needs to have at least “Empowered I” beforehand
- Pulls some localization from the EnderIO lang file which is likely to always have more translations than this one’s.
- The Thaumium hammer will be enchantable with repair I&II like the other thaumium tools.
- Botania hammers: Manasteel and Elementium (no Terrasteel as it already performs too similar of a function)
- Both will be chargeable via mana, and repairable. This happens in the exact same manner as Botania’s tools.
- Elementium Hammer will not drop “junk” (Cobble, Netherrack etc)
- RotaryCraft HSLA hammer is a regular ore-Dictionary registered hammer
- RotaryCraft Bedrock hammer has silk touch and is made in the Blast Furnace in the same manner as the Bedrock Pick but with Bedrock Ingot Blocks replacing the ingots. It cannot take damage.
Thaumcraft is a dependency for the Thaumium hammer as it uses its API.
Botania is a dependency for the Manasteel and Elementium hammers as they both use its API.
RotaryCraft is a dependency for the HSLA hammer and the Bedrock hammer as it uses its API.
All other hammers will be registered if there is an item in the Ore Dictionary with the registry name “blockMaterial”, I’ve taken it upon myself to register a few mod’s storage blocks (Thaumium, Manasteel, Elementium, HSLA Steel) which shouldn’t cause any errors anywhere.
All hammers are configurable to be enabled or not.
The Dark Hammer inherits configurable properties from EnderIO, (Dark Pick options in the enderio.cfg file).
I added a feature to help me with adding more tool materials, material attribute information to the tooltips of all registered tools, disabled by default.
Information on the hammer’s durability can be disabled (Other mods add the same via a tooltip event).
There are now config options for the durability multiplier and speed multipliers of the hammers, these are applied universally over all the hammers to keep the unified feel to the set.
I have created a texture set that I like the look of and that follows the style of the Unity ResourcePack that is enabled by default (see above). You can change this to use the ones that follow the mod’s they are from better.
You can disable the ability to sneak-mine a single block.
If you don’t think that this is the right mod for you, there are plenty others to chose from. This is simply my take on hammers and others have done similar things very well in their own way.
- Tinkers Construct Mod the original mod which started the concept of a hammer. Robust tool creation and upgrade system.
- Simply Hammers Mod, highly configurable take on hammers where you can use JSON’s to modify or create your own hammers.
- Hammer Time Mod, neat models for hammers, scythes, and excavators.
I’m not trying to steal downloads from anyone or claim to be the creator of some revolutionary idea; I created something I wanted to create and decided to share it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hammerz Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by VapourDrive, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.