Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 1, 2016
- Newest File: HammerTime-1.3.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hammer Time! Mod Info:
Hammer Time Mod for the game Minecraft is a mod that simply extends the vanilla materials to provide you with some simple but good looking sledgehammers and excavators. The tools are configurable in terms of being able to disable any of the hammers if you wish to do so, tweak the mining speed of the hammers yourself and the durability to fit your Minecraft experiences.
Tired of always have to include Tinkerers Construct Mod in your modpacks to be able to tunnel into the mountains in a 3×3 radius or just looking for some fancy looking hammers and excavators? Then I guess this is the mod for you.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hammer Time! Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by EwyBoy, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.