Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: [1.11] HammerCore - 1.2.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Hammer Core Mod 1.11,1.10.2 is utility mod that contains really useful code for my mods.
This core provides:
- Rendering API to make rendering way more efficient and easy.
- Utility code, that I put in every mod. (will compact the size of modpack a little bit)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hammer Core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by MrDimkas_Studio, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.