Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 2, 2017
- Newest File: GuideBook-1.6.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Guide Book Mod is a book that shows crafting recipes. I wanted to play Thaumcraft with just a few mods so i made a quick modpack and started playing.
Wanting to craft some drawers i quickly realized that playing without NEI is kinda hard because me and the internet didn’t know the respective recipes.
Screen shots and Recipes:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Guide Book Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Creysys, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.