Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 2, 2016
- Newest File: Grue-1.9.4-1.2.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
If you’ve ever played any of the games in the classic Zork trilogy (which was popular around the 80’s), you’ve probably encountered the Grue, silently killing you because you were inside a dark room.
Well, now that monster appears in Minecraft, haunting you there. What this mod does is adding a new mob called “Grue”, whom spawns close to a player if they’re in an area where the light level is 2 or lower (simply standing still will only make more of them spawn).
The Grue Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 is immortal, and deals almost infinite damage (so there’s no way to survive it if you get hit). But there is one way to banish it, which is as simple as getting into a place where the light level is higher than 2, in which case the Grue bursts into a plume of smoke, eliminating the threat for now.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Grue Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Shinoow, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.