Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 28, 2017
- Newest File: [1.12.2] Gravestone Mod 1.10.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Gravestone Mod not only enables players to have a gravestone installed to the game (which “spawns” at player/villager/dog/cat death but also generates cemeteries in some villages, and a “Wither’s catacombs”. This is a new huge structure, like stronghold, where you can find a lot of loot, dangerous adventures and a “Wither Boss” at the end.
- When you die a gravestone will be placed at your death position and the players name is written on it.
- When you break the gravestone it will drop the items of your inventory.
- If you enable the gamerule keepInventory there will be placed no gravestone.
- You can also break the gravestone with silktouch to get it as an item to use it for decoration.
- When you rightclick the gravestone the name of the player who died and the death time will be displayed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the GraveStone Mod by EuhDawson.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EuhDawson, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.