Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 9, 2017
- Newest File: GravelMiner_1.12.1-6.1.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
GravelMiner Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 will make your mining trips more enjoyable by getting rid of the falling gravel problem that everyone has run into before.
You can either…
- install it on your client and it will automatically place torches from your hotbar below falling gravel and retrieve the torch afterwards
- or install it on your server (or singleplayer world) and it will insta-break gravel blocks above the block you mine, before they fall down
That means this mod works on clients, even if slightly less convenient than the server-side version. It will auto-adjust based on latency / TPS lag, so if it fails to get good timing with the torch placement, let it fail and it will learn and be less likely to fail next time.
When installed on a server, the mod uses an opt-in system for players: only those who want to use its functionality need to install the mod on their client. Players can connect without it just fine.
How to install GravelMiner Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the GravelMiner Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by BlayTheNinth, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.