Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 24, 2017
- Newest File: Grapple-Hooks-1.1 for 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Grapple Hook Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9 is a simple mod in Minecraft that allows you to have grappling hooks installed to your Minecraft
This is only 1.9, in 1.8 you can only find these in chests.
You only need one diamond block, not 64 🙂
No need to ask, you can add my mod to modpacks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Grapple Hooks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Kloonder, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.