Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 3, 2016
- Newest File: OldPvP-1.9.x-0.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Good ol’ PvP Mod 1.9.4,1.9 – Don’t like the item cooldowns introduced in the 1.9 Combat Update? Fear not, for I have made a mod that disables them!
- Disables attack speed
- Pre-1.9 attack damages
- Pre-1.9 protection and sharpness enchantments
- Disable slashing attack?
* Disabled attack speed tooltip
* Change attack damages to pre-1.9 values
* Added config
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Good ol’ PvP Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MrIbby, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.