Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 10, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7
- License: All Rights Reserved
Are you a puzzle map master? If yes, then this map will test your strength and ingenuity as you make your way through a series of rooms.
You wake up in a dark room where you remember your past, a dark past, where the world is devastated by overpopulation on the server! No cows, no pigs in the plains, and no trees left.
This place is where a corporation will try to reproduce the brain pattern of the winners of their test, as a future model to decide who shall live, and who doesn’t.
Prove that you are someone to notice, prove that you know your game to the tip of your fingers (which is pretty true, heh?). With that said, I have an important message for you that might change your experience. Here it is: Good luck!
Rules and details
– You should put your brightness to the maximum.
– Make sure you have command blocks enabled.
– There is a keep item rule, so don’t worry.
– Play on Adventure. That means don’t break any blocks or change the gamemode.
– Play on Peaceful! This is important!
– Use the helper book as guide.
– Putting your sound on (or at least the sound effects) might help you or improve your gameplay.
AND MOST IMPORTANT: Have fun!
This map was made in Minecraft 1.7 (PC/Mac), it’s important to play on the same Minecraft client version.