Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 16, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Golden Bars mod allows you to create golden bars in game. These bars are just like Iron Bars, the only difference is it’s just golden! Completely for aesthetic purposes, they provide no advantages or disadvantages!
Go to (Quick links)
This is the simple image of how they look.
They also merge together with window panes and iron bars.
They look very nice! They really liven the place up at a very low cost!
Here?s the front of the house. The gold bars make for great railing!
They make absolutely divine windows as well!
They truly are amazing architectural marvels!
These bars have the same resistance and hardness of iron bars. They are extremely identical. This is simply for the pleasure from looking at them! Of course at the cost of 11 Golden Nuggets (1 Gold Bar and 2 Golden Nuggets)
They are crafted with the original iron bars recipe, but with two gold nuggets and a gold bar. Like so:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge