Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 12, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Golbez22′s Medieval Resource Pack is 32×32 resolution pack and it will probably bring you to the style of the Middle Ages. Gorgeous, realistic and medieval resource pack with an amazing texture details and beautiful sky. Below you can check some screenshots and pictures and see the beauty of this pack. This is wonderful choice for you if you would like to build the ancient city or just medieval buildings.
Golbez22′s Medieval Resource Pack support all minecraft version (1.5.x – 1.7.x)
How to install:
1. Save Golbez22’s Medieval Resource Pack’s zip file to the resourcepacks folder in your minececraft directory. (Do not extract!)
2. Download the latest version of MCPatcher. (Very important!)
3. Run MCPatcher, ensure HD Textures, HD Font, CTM, Better Skies, Better Glass, Random Mobs, CIT, and Custom Colors are ticked then hit Patch, then close it when it’s done.
4. Run Minecraft and go to Mods and Resource Packs to select my pack.