Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
What is Goblins Mod?
Goblins Mod is a single-player mod for Minecraft ,which adds Goblins and their Villages to your world! Those little buggers don?t like you at all and are willing to kill you! So get your weapons ready, because someone has to exterminate them!
In addition, goblin villages are filled with great treasures and totems! Collected Totems can crafted into magical powders, which can be used to craft many nice items (magical weapons and awesome utilities!). Villages are often located in swamps, look there for them!
Many new items await you!
A goblin village with a wolf pen and mine.
- Goblin: Your standard goblin. No real threat by himself, but dangerous in a large group. Also, he is the fastest of the goblins!
- Goblin Warrior: This one has armour. Not good armour, but good enough to protect it from extra blow. Slower than a normal goblin but stronger and tougher.
- Goblin Ranger: Give a normal goblin a bow and you get this lad. His aim isn?t that great, much to the annoyance of other goblins, who are ready to kill him if he sends even one arrow near them.
- Goblin Bomber: No goblin knows how many bombs are in his bag (All I can say is a lot). However, he will not hesitate to use them against you. Pretty slow (Keep in mind he has a bag full of bombs!).
- Goblin Rider: He rides direwolves. Not much more than that.
- Goblin Miner: Works in the mines.
- Goblin Chieftain: This one eats obsidian for breakfast, lunch and supper. He is tough, agile and strong. He is also the leader, in case I haven?t mentioned that.
- Goblin Shaman: Not as strong as the goblin chieftain, but can teleport faster than you can reach him. So I guess it evens out?
Totems:Craft them into magical powders!
- Lightning:If am enemy gets hit with a lightning orb, they will be struck by lightning! However, if the orb misses, nothing will happen.
- Nature: Grows trees on grass and cacti on sand.
- Explosive: Explodes on contact with ground or an enemy.
- Force: Lauches enemies a long distance.
- Scepter of Life: Acts like bonemeal, just it has 30 uses!
- Arcane staff: Allows you to shoot an arcane bolt (has a small cooldown and 30 uses) !
- Lightning Staff: Allows you to shoot orbs of light, which create a lighning at the point it hits (it must hit a block, it won?t make a lighning if it hits a mob. Medium cooldown and has 15 uses)
- Teleportation staff: Teleports you to a random area near you (40 uses and tiny cooldown).
- Fire Blade: Sets enemies on fire!
- Shuriken: A throwable arrow!
- Bombs: Throwable explosives; explode afet a few seconds after being thrown!
- Village Spawner- Spawns a village when right-clicked(all villages spawn in the same direction, so it might spawn weirdly, this is still a prototype)
- Enchanted TNT- More powerful TNT.
- Arcane TNT- Even More powerful TNT
Orbs: Any powder encased in glass (caution: very fragile):
Enchanted TNT: Red Powder over TNT:
Arcane TNT: Enchanted TNT (not normal) and Blue Powder:
Crystal: Two powders of same colour:
Fire Blade: Like a normal sword, just red crystals instead of the blade material:
Arcane Staff: A blue crystal on two sticks:
Scepter of Life: A green crystal on two sticks:
Lightning Staff: Yellow Crystal on two sticks
Teleportation Staff: Add some green to that boring Arcane Staff
Bombs: Stone + gunpowder + stone:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links: