Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 30, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9.2,1.9,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
GLSL Shaders Mod is popular mod adds to the game a lot of beautiful shaders, they will make the graphics in this game is gorgeous and will be much better than before. Graphics will be at the level of all modern games and graphics capabilities.
– Getting wet and reflection blocks.
– Relief blocks.
– Solar and lunar rays.
– Movement of leaves and grass.
– Waves and reflections in the water.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the GLSL Shaders Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
GLSL Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2/1.10/1.9.4/1.9.2/1.9/1.8.9 built into OptiFine HD
GLSL Shaders Mod 1.7.10 (Forge)
GLSL Shaders Mod 1.7.10 (Non Forge)
This Mod is made by karyonix, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.