Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 14, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Glowstone Seeds Mod lets you farm glowstone. This mod requires modloader.
- Seeds (or saplings, if you wish) can be crafted of glowstone dust and soulsand recipe is in the screenshots
- Seeds require to be planted UNDER netherrack, and can be planted in the Netheror lower than 15 blocks above bedrock.
- They grow very slowly.
- Once they decide to grow, they create large outgrowth of glowstone, similar to these found naturally.
Screenshots and Recipes:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Glowstone Seeds Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
This mod is made by MightyPork, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.