Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Terracotta-mc1.11.2-0.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Glazed Terracotta Mod attempts to backport glazed terracotta from 1.10.2 to 1.11.2. You can rotate them and they are crafted by smelting the different colors of stained clay.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Glazed Terracotta Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by morsmage, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.