Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 24, 2017
- Newest File: givemebiomes-2.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Give Me Biomes Mod is a utility mod which allows you to render a static biome map from your minecraft world, even if the involved chunks have not yet been visited. You can then view the map at any time with your browser. This can be really useful for finding particular biomes that you might want to visit.
I started it as a port of the abandoned mod Pioneer Terrain Survey, but ended up rewriting the whole mod for 1.10 and also completely make a new browser viewer using Leaflet. Due to some changes in 1.8 and later biome colors have to be added manually, currently supports vanilla and Biome’s O’ Plenty. Other biomes will work but will all have the same color on the map, if you want support for a mod let me know in the comments.
To generate your map preview look at usage below!
You can look at example worlds here: https://phit.github.io/GiveMeBiomes/
/gmb <mapname> [<scale> <radius>] [<centrex> <centrez>]
Scale can be either 1 or 2, command defaults to center on your player position with a 1:1 scale and 512 block radius.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Give Me Biomes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Phit_, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.