Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 25, 2017
- Newest File: GYBH-1.10.2-0.0.0.9.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Get Ya’ Barrels Here Mod adds a barrel block to the game which can be used to store items and blocks. The tank added by this mod is completely modular, and can be upgraded to allow for more item storage! Only tier 1 tanks can be crafted, however there are upgrade items which can raise the tier of a tank. For a tier upgrade to work it must be applied on a barrel that is the same tier, or one higher than the barrel.
The recipe for the tier 1 barrels are a chest surrounded by stone and the material of that tier. An upgrade item is similar, however a slime ball is used rather than a chest!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Get Ya’ Barrels Here Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by Darkhax, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.