Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 31, 2016
- Newest File: Genetic Infusion 1.7.10-0.1.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Genetic Infusion Mod allows you to combine traits of different entities to make creatures never seen before in Minecraft. This mod for minecraft 1.7.10 allows you to combine the different traits and abilities of the enormous variety of entities in Minecraft through crystals and golems.
Upcoming features (in no particular order)
- More entities (cows, wolves, ghasts, all of them!)
- A way to show an entity’s genes
- Secret Feature #1
- A way to more directly modify an entity’s genes.
- And many more.
Go to sections(Quick links)
These crystals can be found deep down in caves.
A crystal turns red after killing an entity near it, absorbing it?s soul.
When broken, the soul remains in the crystal and multiple crystals can be combined in a crafting table to create a crystal with a soul that is the combination between the two original crystals.
To use the crystals a Clay Golem is required. This golem can be built in the exact same manner as an Iron Golem, but with any type of hardened clay (hardened clay and stained clay) instead of iron blocks.
If the pumpkin was placed last, this is the result: a Clay Golem.
If the Golem is right-clicked with a red-coloured crystal in hand, the golem wil start to transform into the entity, of which the crystal holds the soul. This way almost an endless amount of entities can be created.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Genetic Infusion Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by SeremisMC, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.