Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 5, 2016
- Newest File: gendustry-22.214.171.124-mc1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
- Advanced powered apiary with tons of upgrades
- Genetic manipulation of bees, trees and butterflies
- Forced mutation
- Construction of new organisms from genetic templates
- Machines can be powered by either BuildCraft 4.2.0+, IC2 Experimental or Thermal Expansion 3
- Items can be charged by either IC2 Experimental or Thermal Expansion 3
- All mods that add Bees, Trees or Butterflies using the Forestry API are supported
- IC2 Uranium 235/238 can be used to produce Mutagen
- If BuildCraft is installed some alternative recipes are enabled
I believe in the ultimate freedom of the end user, thus EVERYTHING in this mod is configurable.
You can change most settings, and all recipes by copying gendustry-tuning.cfg and gendustry-recipes.cfg from the JAR (in assets/gendustry) to your config folder and editing them.
How to install Gendustry Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Gendustry Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by bdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.