Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 26, 2016
- Newest File: gemcraft - 1.10.2/1.9.4 - 1.2.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Gem Craft Mod 1.10.2 uses new gems generated in the form of ores to craft tools, weapons, and armor. It adds an extra tier of progression to the game, while not creating OP items. The mod is basic to start out, but there is (much) more planned!
Gems / Ores:
- White Gold (NOTE: Smelts to nuggets, not ingots)
Pictures of Ore Generation:
All ores are generated in the overworld.
Ores are generated lower and rarer as usefulness increases
Only White Gold is generated, found below y = 64
Only White Gold is generated in the end. Generated all over the end island and
is much more common than the overworld or nether.
FULL SETS of Tools (Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe):
- Reinforced Amethyst
All tools are crafted using obsidian and reinforced amethyst (pickaxe as an example)
White Gold nuggets are from smelting White Gold Ores:
FULL SETS of Armor:
- Gem Armor (Adds buffs for each armor piece!)
Crafting recipes for gem armor (All others are standard style recipes):
White Gold Ingot, Gem Core, and Armor Pieces
Helmet: Night vision
Chestplate: Fire Resistance
Leggings: Speed II
Boots: Jump boost II
Full Set Bonus: Strength III
All materials in increasing power and rarity:
- Sapphire and Ruby are similar to iron.
- Emerald is similar to diamond.
- Amethyst tools and armor are better than diamond
- Reinforced Amethyst tools / Gem Armor are the most powerful available
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Gem Craft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by XavierNyte, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.