Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 7, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Tired of carrying around a bunch of potions when fighting mobs or other players? Running out of materials to make the potions you want? If think this means you then you will love Gem Buffs! It adds a set of gems which all have different abilities. It only takes up one inventory space and all you have to do is activate it every now and again with a simple right click!
Go to (Quick links)
- Takes up only one inventory spot per gem!
- Almost each gem has multiple potion effects !
- Some gems also have Beacon (e.g. Haste and Jump boost in 1.7.10)
- Some gems also have Hidden effects (e.g. Saturation)!
- Lenient crafting recipes!
- Gem of Salubrity
- Gem of Lucidus
- Gem of Celerity
- Gem of Tutela
- Gem of Branchia
- Gem of Vanesco
- Gem of Potentia
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge