Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This is a collection of garden-related mods originally based on Modular Flower Pots. I hit some technical barriers that required a compatibility-breaking rewrite, and took the opportunity to break the mod into several pieces. This gives me more freedom to expand each of the pieces without the worry that I’m straying too far from the “modular pot” focus. The mods are meant to be used together, but you are free to pick and choose the content you want to use.
This mod collection can co-exist with Modular Flower Pots Mod, but duplicates most of its content. I would not recommend running them together.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge