Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Utilize a wide array of over 600 colored blocks. Cobblestone, mossy cobblestone, cobblestone slabs, cobblestone stairs, cobblestone fences, mossy cobblestone fences, smooth stone, stone slabs, Logs, Planks, fences, fence gates, plank slabs, plank stairs, trapdoors, sandstone, carved sandstone, sandstone slabs, smooth sandstone, sandstone bricks, stone bricks, chisled stone bricks, cracked stone bricks, mossy stone bricks, stone brick slabs, stone brick stairs, coarse dirt, dirt, grass, farmland, sand and gravel all come in 16 colors. These correspond to the dye’s in vanilla, which can be used to dye any of the original blocks to produce the colored variants. The colored variants can also be re-dyed to new colors. These blocks behave in nearly every way like the originals, including uses in crafting recipes. They will also craft into colored variants where appropriate, such as smelting colored cobble into the same color smooth stone, which will drop the colored cobble when mined.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge