Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 2, 2017
- Newest File: furnus-1.12.2-2.1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Furnus Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 provides a furnace and a grinder with upgrades.
- Speed Upgrade: Increases speed and fuel consumption.
- Efficiency Upgrade: Decreases fuel consumption.
- IO Upgrade: Enables automation. I=Input, O=Output, F=Fuel. X means, nothing can enter or leave this side. Check mark means, you can input and output with hoppers, itemducts, pipes, etc. A means, the furnus/pulvus pulls/pushs by itself. It includes the check mark.
- Slot Upgrade: Adds one additional input slot and output slot (max. 2).
- Bonus Upgrade: Increases chance of more output. Increases fuel consumption.
- XP Upgrade: Increases XP output.
- Eco Upgrade: Keeps the heat even if there are no items in input slots and prevents that the progress bar will be reset if the furnus/pulvus is out of fuel.
The grinder grinds the usual items:
- Iron Ingot -> 1x Iron Dust
- Block of Quartz -> 4x Nether Quartz
- Lapis Lazuli Ore -> 8x Lapis Lazuli
- Gold Ore -> 2x Gold Dust
- Stone Bricks -> 1x Cobblestone
- Diamond Ore -> 2x Diamond
- Cobblestone -> 1x Gravel
- Coal Ore -> 3x Coal
- Redstone Ore -> 8x Redstone
- Gravel -> 1x Sand
- Glowstone -> 4x Glowstone Dust
- Gold Ingot -> 1x Gold Dust
- Iron Ore -> 2x Iron Dust
- Stone -> 1x Cobblestone
- Nether Quartz Ore -> 3x Nether Quartz
- Blaze Rod -> 4x Blaze Powder
- Emerald Ore -> 2x Emerald
- Wool -> 4x String
- Bone -> 6x Bone Meal
And of course it doubles ores (Whooohoo!).(This mod only adds iron dust and gold dust, but if you have other ores and dusts in your modpack, it will probably work too). You can edit the recipes in file config/furnus_recipes.json and add new ones.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Furnus Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MrRiegel, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.