Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 13, 2017
- Newest File: Furnace Overhaul-[1.10.2]v1.0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Furnace Overhaul Mod adds six furnaces, each faster than the last: Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Endest, and Zenith.
Currently the furnaces work at the basic level of just being faster furnaces than the vanilla variant. All Upgrades in the mod are still a work in progress as soon as I can figure out how.
- Furnaces provide power (Forge, Tesla, RF)
- Furnaces use power (Forge, Tesla, RF) as fuel
- Furnaces double ore processing
- Furnaces use liquids as fuel
- Furnaces use fuel more efficiently (higher burn-time)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Furnace Overhaul Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by TheCazadorSniper, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.