Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 4, 2016
- Newest File: Furby Mania [1.8] v1.0.6
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Furby Mania Mod 1.8, 1.7.0 is a mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10, using MinecraftForge, which adds passive and hostile Furbies to your world.
In case it wasn’t obvious, this mod is just for fun, not for profit and is not endorsed by or affiliated with Hasbro in any way.
Please note this is a work-in-progress mod and so you may find some glitches.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Furby Mania Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by alberyjones, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.